Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Four years ago...

Four years ago I married my wonderful husband. We had a small wedding, just 40 guests, made up of our families and close friends. Our ceremony lasted only 20 mins, just perfect for two people like us who are quite shy and don't like a lot of attention. Our wedding wasn't a flashy, fancy affair. It was pretty casual and laid back, just like us. It was exactly how we'd planned it and how I'd imagined it would be.

While the wedding day itself went smoothly, our first 18 months of married life were a bit more stressful, but they do say that the first year is the hardest! Thankfully that's all behind us and I'm happy to say that life is pretty damn awesome right now. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

And now some pics! These were taken by our wonderful photographer Toni Snell!















No comments:

Post a Comment